Integrated General Liability and Pollution Package Policy
For Trade and General Contractors
We have a new program for residential and commercial contractors combining GL and Contractor Pollution Liability with a new “A” Rated Carrier partner. There is no other program like this in the country and the only one of its kind.
- New Construction – OK
- Repair | Remodeling | Service – OK
- New Custom Homes – OK
In today’s litigious environment our partners require unique solutions necessary to protect their insured’s assets from unforeseen hazards. The Integrated Package Policy is intended to provide protection for a wide variety of contracting classes and to respond to their General Liability and Environmental Liability needs.
The policy includes the following:
- Occurrence Contractor Pollution Liability has defense costs outside the limits
- Occurrence based mold with defense outside more most classes of business
- Blanket Additional insureds where required by written contract including your work wording for commercial jobs
- Transportation Pollution
- Non Owned Disposal Sites
- Per Project Aggregate – No maximum policy aggregate
- All states are eligible except CO, NV, LA, and NY
General Liability and Contractors Pollution Liability Package
Combined General Liability and CPL Package
ISO Based General Liability Coverage
- General Contractors
- Commercial Tennant Improvements
- Custom Home Builders
- Artisan Contractors – Target classes
- Concrete Construction
- HVAC Insulation
- And various other classes
The rates and terms for the combined form are usually much better than other surplus lines carriers offering general liability only. In many cases we offer GL + CPL for less premium than others offering just GL.
Most contractors work in environments where asbestos, lead, mold, bacteria, and blood borne pathogens may exist. General liability policies specifically exclude these exposures. Offering this to your clients will help your agency protect your own errors and omissions exposure and seperate you from competitors.
Nose coverage is available for those risks that may currently have Monoline contractor pollution liability with or without mold.
Contact Us today for more information